Cooper loves standing up with support, and he is sitting well now. Army crawling is still his thing. No creeping yet. He loves music....and his toys that make music are his best friends. He has quite a few fans at daycare. The other day all of the little girls were dancing around him when I was dropping him off and they were actually chanting his name and singing "Go Cooper, Go Cooper". He's a celebrity. :) And here I thought I was his biggest fan....looks like I have some competition. So, anyhow....the only other things that are new: he has two teeth that are coming in on top now to match the two on the bottom and he has learned that he can yell/scream. It's not a mad or upset scream....it's just appears to be another way that he's talking to us. On a sad note....it's appears that Daylight Savings Time is messing with the poor guy--he was fighting going to bed tonight. Let's just hope he stays asleep.
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Monday, March 9, 2009
The Half A Year Check-Up...
Well, Cooper's 6 month check-up was this past Friday and it's all good news. When I was told that he is 23 lbs. and 28 3/4 inches long I guess the look of shock was enough to prompt our pediatrician to tell me "Don't worry. He's perfectly proportioned." He's as big as some one year old children I've seen. Of course, I realized he's a big boy....but it's just more real when someone gives you the numbers to go along with the visual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment