Well, I realize that I haven't updated the blog lately...but it's for a good reason. We're remodeling our basement bathroom! It's mauve...and I mean....really mauve with a bit of brass thrown in for good measure. Much like the kitchen used to be---right down to the mauve painted fan blades. Since moving in to our house we've slowly been replacing a few things downstairs until we got down to the big stuff---the shower, tile, and bathtub. So, everyone has been working on it--- my dad, my husband, and my brother-in-law. It's quite the project. Here are a few pictures of the process....we're in the middle of tiling right now. I think we'll be done in a few days. The pictures actually post in order from most recent to before we "de-mauved".
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Missing in Action...
Well, I realize that I haven't updated the blog lately...but it's for a good reason. We're remodeling our basement bathroom! It's mauve...and I mean....really mauve with a bit of brass thrown in for good measure. Much like the kitchen used to be---right down to the mauve painted fan blades. Since moving in to our house we've slowly been replacing a few things downstairs until we got down to the big stuff---the shower, tile, and bathtub. So, everyone has been working on it--- my dad, my husband, and my brother-in-law. It's quite the project. Here are a few pictures of the process....we're in the middle of tiling right now. I think we'll be done in a few days. The pictures actually post in order from most recent to before we "de-mauved".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment