I feel like all the pictures I post of Cooper are of him eating.....he really doesn't eat all day. I usually keep the camera on top of the fridge for some odd reason so I remember to take pictures when he's in the high chair which means he is usually eating. Here he is after he had a new hair cut. It's the second one already. I had decided that it was worth the few dollars to have someone else do it so it didn't 'look' like I was cutting his hair....well, if I weren't there I would think that this lady just plopped a bowl down on his head. I think I could have done this...good thing he's cute and his hair grows fast. :) Here he is with his new do....snacking on some black beans and watermelon. Don't tell me why I picked that combo....he liked it.
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
He does do other things....
I feel like all the pictures I post of Cooper are of him eating.....he really doesn't eat all day. I usually keep the camera on top of the fridge for some odd reason so I remember to take pictures when he's in the high chair which means he is usually eating. Here he is after he had a new hair cut. It's the second one already. I had decided that it was worth the few dollars to have someone else do it so it didn't 'look' like I was cutting his hair....well, if I weren't there I would think that this lady just plopped a bowl down on his head. I think I could have done this...good thing he's cute and his hair grows fast. :) Here he is with his new do....snacking on some black beans and watermelon. Don't tell me why I picked that combo....he liked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment