I had to visit the place that is called one of my favorite things---barefoot. I take off my shoes (which are usually just flip flops) as soon as I can when I walk in the door. There were some neat shops, restaurants, and attractions. These photo opportunities were around every corner, and the kids loved them while Cooper found a love for lemons. A giant dinosaur (well, really it was just a small man in a big dinosaur suit) in front of the Imax theatre was handing out little American flags which kept Cooper entertained for a while too. Good times!
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Barefoot Landing...
I had to visit the place that is called one of my favorite things---barefoot. I take off my shoes (which are usually just flip flops) as soon as I can when I walk in the door. There were some neat shops, restaurants, and attractions. These photo opportunities were around every corner, and the kids loved them while Cooper found a love for lemons. A giant dinosaur (well, really it was just a small man in a big dinosaur suit) in front of the Imax theatre was handing out little American flags which kept Cooper entertained for a while too. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and for the comments on the nursery! :)
Sounds like fun! Cooper is SO SO cute!! :)
ReplyDelete