In December (I know---I'm behind on posting) this is the position I found him in after leaving the room for a few minutes. He had been clingy for a good portion of the afternoon, but that's not totally unheard of for him especially when he is teething, etc. It was the middle of the day---not near his nap time....so this (and a fever of close to 103 degrees) made me think that maybe he wasn't feeling well. If only he could just tell me when he doesn't feel well....poor little guy had strep throat. When he's not sick and he finds someone laying like this on the ground he climbs on and wants to ride you like a horse....
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
How to figure out your 16 month old is really sick....
In December (I know---I'm behind on posting) this is the position I found him in after leaving the room for a few minutes. He had been clingy for a good portion of the afternoon, but that's not totally unheard of for him especially when he is teething, etc. It was the middle of the day---not near his nap time....so this (and a fever of close to 103 degrees) made me think that maybe he wasn't feeling well. If only he could just tell me when he doesn't feel well....poor little guy had strep throat. When he's not sick and he finds someone laying like this on the ground he climbs on and wants to ride you like a horse....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment