Well....if one day you walk into your brand new (or older) home and find this ALL OVER the house
 |
| See those black spots that aren't supposed to be there.....? |
 |
| MMhmmm.....ALL OVER. |
 |
Oh sure....don't forget the rug under our kitchen table either....
Well, after you're done screaming and almost crying....and checking the feet of every child and adult in the house until you finally settle on the one child who just came in from walking the dog (apparently through a construction site) and still has shoes on....what do you do? You Google it...of course!
And here is what you find....or at least here is a sampling of things that I found that may possibly do the trick if you dab---do not rub----at the spots. So, being the anal retentive over-achiever that I am...I get all three of the top choices and use them all.
|
 |
| Add caption |
A HUGE Thank You to the makers of Dawn Dishwashing Detergent, Goo Gone, and WD40----you saved my carpet and most
definitely likely the life of our middle child.
Glad you got it out! Two little mischievious boys at my house recently smeared tons of desitin into our carpet...that stuff is not easy to get out! As of right now I can't see it, but it's still deep in the carpet. Maybe I should try some of those things you used...
ReplyDelete