Okay...well, I know that March Madness has all of the sports fans in it's grasp, but let's take a walk down memory lane just for fun since I am just now getting these pictures downloaded. For those of you who didn't know or don't remember since it's been so long ago---Indianapolis, Indiana hosted the Super Bowl this year. I promise I'm not just saying this since I called Indianapolis "home" for 12 years...but they put on a Super Bowl Celebration to go in the football history books! All five of us went up for the night and had a blast! We ended up just galavanting around downtown Indy on Friday night. It was unseasonably warm so we were just walking around checking out the sights and revisiting some Indianapolis landmarks. There was a very cool electronic display on the Roman numerals for this year's Super Bowl....there were highlights from this year in the NFL playing on the screens continuously. Also, there was a very cool display of Indy race cars---one for each of the teams in the NFL.





 |
| Our VERY tall hotel. This is a shot from the inside of it. We were on the tip top! |
On Saturday we got up bright and early for breakfast at the hotel and to get some swimming in before heading to the NFL Fan Experience. Let me tell you---if you ever have a Super Bowl happening near you and have the chance to go to the NFL Fan Experience. It is worth it. There were games for the kids, lots of opportunities for autographs, memorabilia, games for adults, etc. It was a great time. And bonus---the kids were exhausted afterwards.
 |
| Ready to head into the NFL Fan Experience |
 |
| Maybe he's a kicker...he did pretty good for a small fry. |
 |
Kyler trying his hand foot at punting. |
 |
| Cooper and Daddy getting ready to go head to head in an obstacle course. |
 |
| Getting some tips from Dad on how to throw the ball. |
 |
| He had so much fun in this bungee inflatable. It was comical watching him try to run and then getting snapped right off his feet. Comical, but it did make me wonder if he needed a helmet. :) |
 |
| My happy boy having fun running and jumping all day! I wish I had even an ounce of his energy. |
 |
| Kyler and Elise were able to play a game of touch football with Indianapolis Colt's player--Reggie Wayne. |
 |
| Another obstacle course getting pointers from Daddy before heading out. |
 |
| His first vertical jump. |
We had an awesome time...even if I am just now blogging about it.
Well,
No comments:
Post a Comment