Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How's that....

so, I posted three or four times today....I'm going to put a few from the game Matt and I went to also, but maybe later or tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed the Cooper "fix". :)

For now...take peace in the fact that Cooper is teething BIG TIME. He has one that has just broken through, and three that are right there....and these little while pearls are the worst yet. He is an emotional wreck---poor guy.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Love the monkey costume! That is probably what Cole will be next year since he loves his stuffed monkey so much (maybe that will change in a year...we'll see). The kids are getting so big, it is hard to believe. Kyler and Elise are growing like weeds and so is Cooper! Thanks for the update! I hear ya on the teething. Cole is cutting yet another molar and he has two already. These lowers are horrible!
    Hang in there (that may have been more encouragement for me than you:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooper looks real cute in his costume. He is getting big. I bet Christmas will be fun. Have a good Thanksgiving........
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So obviously I'm a little late, but he is SO cute!!! Love that monkey costume!! And I hope the worst of the teething has passed and he's feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete