Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
If a picture is worth a thousand words...
What do you think this look would say....??? I have my thoughts...
Hey Angie! Saw your blog comment and yours had done the same thing with not updating recent posts...hmmm. When I see Coopers pics I want to squeeze him so bad! Here's what I think Cooper is thinking..."Seriously?! Another picture?!" haha...I know that's what Lila would say!
Hey Angie! Saw your blog comment and yours had done the same thing with not updating recent posts...hmmm.
ReplyDeleteWhen I see Coopers pics I want to squeeze him so bad!
Here's what I think Cooper is thinking..."Seriously?! Another picture?!" haha...I know that's what Lila would say!