Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Candy House...


no, we aren't describing our house over the Easter holiday.  My great-aunt is a nun, and she runs a candy house called Candy for Caring in Louisville.  All the money they make goes to charity....and if you like chocolate that makes for a win-win situation.  While we were in KY we made his first visit to the candy house where he was mobile and that I would let him taste the goods.  :)  He loved his visit (as evidenced by his chocolate lips---which weren't too bad since I think he hardly let any chocolate escape his mouth).  Well, I would hate to overwhelm any of the Coop-fans out there....so I will wait to post any other pictures.  :)   I will leave on this note---  hardly a moment passes in any day where I don't think to myself "I am the luckiest woman on Earth to be blessed with such an incredible, sweet, funny, smart, and handsome baby boy.  God is so good!".

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Cole suddenly decided that he loves chocolate...maybe he takes after me:). Aren't children just the best!?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO neat about your great-aunt, and what sweet pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete