Saturday, April 10, 2010

We love Spring!




Cooper and I made a trip to KY around Easter which was my Spring Break while the big kids and Matt stayed around the house and had their own fun!   The weather was absolutely beautiful the entire time we were there....the one storm was really short lived.  For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of meeting Cooper in person---he is ALL BOY.  He loves the outdoors and isn't afraid of much of anything.  He is also getting harder and harder to take a picture of because he doesn't stay in one spot for too long....he's always running!  Cooper loved the pond and 'fishes'....and was fascinated with this colorful frog on a bike...

1 comment:

  1. You were in Kentucky...I thought you were nearby. I felt your presence! So glad to see you all doing well and Cooper growing up so fast! Happy OT Month! ~Elena

    ReplyDelete