| Here he is barking at me.... |
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Best Buds...
Izzie and Buster are my mom and dad's new puppies. And while they love to play with each other...it was love at first sight for Cooper. He liked feeding them...piece by piece. He loved playing with them and would fall down on the ground and let them climb and lick all over him----hellooooo sanitizer. Typically I keep a close eye on Cooper while he is there but there isn't much for him to get into so I wasn't too alarmed when I heard him out in the kitchen with the puppies---it's like the Three Musketeers....none of them are too far from each other. Do you hear the "but" coming?? Yep, but it got kind of quiet....and this is what I found....of course being the stellar mother that I am....I like to document everything. So I took pictures before I made him get out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment