Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Visiting Uncle Chris...
I had yet to see the concrete bench that my parents had put out by my brother's grave, and when mentioning it to my dad he said we should go change the flowers. I also wanted to take Cooper out there to visit him since we talk about him so much, and since I firmly believe that Chris visits Cooper from time to time also (see this previous postWhat do you think it is...??) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment