Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Philadelphia Zoo









Whoa--it's hot out here!  This was at the beginning of our visit...

I love hippos..

Cooper loved all the snakes, turtles, frogs, etc. 

We went up one day since Matt was staying the evening in Philly for work....but we went to the Zoo to have some fun.  We had fun---even though it was incredibly hot.  I would love to go back in the fall.  The price was so reasonable since they have reciprocal membership privileges with the Baltimore Zoo where we are members.

My monkeys watching the monkeys..

Now THIS Is the way to go to the Zoo...






























Gone are the days of having him sit still for a picture...at least the other two cooperated. 


I don't know if you can tell but he was walking around flapping his  arms like the ducks...


They all loved the petting zoo..
I don't know how the goat felt about it though...














Love that they are all at least facing the same way....and look at the rainbow.  :)


And next I would like to show you a series of pictures I have entitled "Deterioration of a Toddler"....brought to you by no nap and 104 degree temps.  



















1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time! Coop is absolutely adorable. Love his hair! And that last picture if priceless. That's how I felt most of this week - ha! :)

    ReplyDelete