As the saying goes...Times flies when you're having fun! It sure does, and it is making me have mixed feelings. I'm sad because Cooper is not only getting so big already and the more days that pass the closer I am to returning to work. Then again, I'm so excited to see him grow and explore the world.
At Cooper's 2 month appointment Cooper weighed 15 lbs. 6 oz. and was 24.5" long. He's in the 95th percentile for both height and weight. His eyes are still a blue-ish color, but are getting more hazel. I think he may have my eyes. He is such a happy baby, and has gotten the gift of gab from his daddy. I'm going to have to figure out how to get video of him "talking" on here someday. It feels like we have conversations some days...I'll talk and he'll talk back, etc. It's cute! Who am I kidding?? I think everything he does is cute. Even when he has diaper blow-outs and thinks it's the most fun thing in the world. Cooper has rolled from his tummy to his back several times, but he's not doing it consistently and has a knack for doing it only when I'm out of the room. Bath time is a favorite time for him. He loves to sit in the warm water, and being wrapped up in his hooded towels. He's getting used to having the water run over his head and face when we rinse his hair. We were just using a wash cloth to rinse out shampoo, but he has so much hair it was taking forever and I wasn't getting it all out. Matt and I feel very blessed to have a happy and healthy little guy. Thank you Grandma JoJo for the cute personalized towel!
No comments:
Post a Comment