Monday, November 17, 2008

The Highchair...





Well, weeks ago we figured out that Cooper prefers (sometimes strongly and very loudly) to sit straight up.  He doesn't like to lay back (i.e., the bouncy seat, etc.).  So, we pulled out the highchair for him, and he loves it.  He'll just sit there and watch me cook, etc. in the kitchen.  We often have long and very deep conversations while he is in it....that is until he nods off and I'm once again talking to myself.  It's only disturbing to me when I'm still dancing and singing in the kitchen to entertain him.....to turn around and find that he has been so bored that he fell asleep.  Just like in these pictures.  

Also, you'll notice how he loves to "eat" his hands and thumb....he's a drool machine lately.  Gotta love those slobbery hands reaching out to you.  :)  

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! We have the same high chair and we set it up when we moved in. He enjoys sitting in it when we eat and I cook:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that we had the same high chair in your pictures. :) How funny!

    ReplyDelete