One day when Cooper is of dating age he is going to say something that starts with "Mommm...." in a very exasperated tone because of all the goofy things that I do to him. For instance, the "Santa" beard I made for him during bath time the other night. Or when I dressed him up in his pumpkin costume and put him in the bin with the pumpkins. But for now...I thought it was too cute and made Matt take a picture. Sure, the beard is a bit uneven but he's only 12 weeks old so I'm sure it will grow in. Oh, yes....one day he will get revenge on me.
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The crazy things we do....
One day when Cooper is of dating age he is going to say something that starts with "Mommm...." in a very exasperated tone because of all the goofy things that I do to him. For instance, the "Santa" beard I made for him during bath time the other night. Or when I dressed him up in his pumpkin costume and put him in the bin with the pumpkins. But for now...I thought it was too cute and made Matt take a picture. Sure, the beard is a bit uneven but he's only 12 weeks old so I'm sure it will grow in. Oh, yes....one day he will get revenge on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's ok, I plan to dress Cole up like Santa tomorrow. I dressed him up in the snowsuit today to get a better picture. I think santa will go over better since he will be able to bend his arms:).
ReplyDelete