Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
S-L-E-E-P
I didn't want to jinx myself so I spelled it out instead of saying it. :) The last week Cooper has been sleeping a minimum of 7.5 hours at night and has gone 10+ hours too. I think some mornings he would go longer, but I have to wake his warm, snuggly body to get ready to leave for daycare. Thankfully, he's just an infant so I can change his diaper and take him in his jammies if he's really zonked out! No one blinks an eye when a baby is still in his jammies at 3 in the afternoon....but let an adult do it and the whole world criticizes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment