Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yum!



At least I think he must think "yum" when he's eating what might look like chocolate pudding, but is actually pureed prunes.  Okay....now that you're back to reading....I know all of you just turned your head and made a "ackkk" sound like you were puking....he eats 'em up like they are going out of style.  So, after persuading him to eat the green beans that you seen on the bib....I bribed him to love me again by giving him prunes.  Y-U-M-M-Y!   Oh, and his face is so full of prunes because he kept diving towards the spoon....I really do wipe his face off between bites usually.  At least when he's not squealing for more.   Maybe all babies do this...but I think it's the cutest thing.  He makes all of these "uhm, yum, mmm" sounds when he's eating like it's the best cuisine in the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment