Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daddy!!




Cooper loves his Daddy!!  Matt tries to feed Coop his dinner every night---it's their time together.  And boy is it cute to watch.  The other night Matt was feeding Cooper...and I couldn't stop laughing.  They both had the hiccups, and every time Cooper would open for a bite Matt would open his mouth too....just helpin' him out I suppose!  It was priceless....I'll need to catch that on video soon.  He's also giving really big hugs now, and will put his hands on the sides of your face to pull you in for a big ole open mouthed kiss....sloppy is the name of the game.  

1 comment:

  1. Cole started doing the open mouth kiss thing, too! It is so cute! He does it mostly to me...not much to Daddy yet, so that is disappointing for Jonathan. I think it is because his face is scruffy with 5 o'clock shadow. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete