Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Teeth and RSV
So, teething isn't enough on it's own....Cooper also has to have RSV and an ear infection (which I hear are two things commonly found together). His two bottom teeth have popped through the skin and are coming up. They are sharp little buggers though. The RSV and ear infection are both mild, but we are doing some nebulizer treatments just to keep it from getting worse. He's his normal, happy self though. We are so blessed. He's sick, but still smiley and happy! Well, no pictures today but I'm going to try and get a few of his two little nubs poppin' through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear he's sick! Cole is cutting his second tooth and it should be through this week. I was afraid he had an ear infection the way he was carrying on and the fact that he has a fever, but I am pretty sure it's the tooth since he is trying to eat 3/5 fingers on his right hand all the time.
ReplyDelete