Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Six Months Old.....






It is so bittersweet....time is going so fast, but I'm enjoying watching him grow and change so much too!  Six months ago today I was in the hospital...most likely miserable and praying that Cooper would just come out willingly.  He is such a big boy already!  He is sitting unsupported for quite a while and can reach and play with toys without falling over (too easily).  He's rolling all around, and I get a kick out of watching his little brain at work trying to figure things out.  He loves his solid foods....and I've even been able to sneak some green beans (the only thing he hasn't really loved) into other foods (like sweet potatoes--which he eats up like they are going out of style).  He's figured out army crawling---backwards!  Going forward is still frustrating for him, and in his efforts he has gotten up on his knees and forearms....so creeping isn't too far off for us I'm sure.  We've started baby proofing the house by adding baby gates, etc. and have our baby proofing supplies all ready to go.  We did a mini photo shoot at the house the other day....and there are so many good ones.  I'll try not to post all of them, but it's hard to decide which ones should go up.  I'm definitely going to add one that shows off his two pearly whites that have popped through...

No comments:

Post a Comment