




I found this at Sears of all places...I was wandering through (Okay...so I was cutting through to get to my car) and saw these on a clearance rack. Had to get one for the little man for his birthday. I swear...I didn't think he could get any cuter, but I was wrong. :) So, after this particular bath I put the towel on him and he hates having the hood up, but I insisted because it's so darn cute up. He found Elise's brush and thought he should give that a whirl, and then his next find....the toilet paper on the wall. Oh Lord help me....it's now a rule that bathroom doors MUST be closed at all times or else you're likely to find one giggling little guy running wild through the halls with one end like he's roping off a crime scene. I had to try to salvage what I could of his first run in with the TP--it's a bit sad looking--all torn and rolled up half-heartedly, but the kids didn't mind and they're the only ones who really use that bathroom. And then there is the picture I took as I found out that Cooper can in fact reach and open up doors with lever handles. Guess I have a trip to the baby aisle in store for me...need lever door handle covers, huh? Sorry it's a bit dark--I was trying to get a good picture of the back of the towel but as soon as I saw he could reach and was going for it....I moved my hand and ended up blocking part of the flash. Safety over cute pictures.
Love it!
ReplyDelete