I really do love Halloween....even if I haven't had the energy or time to really decorate the last few years. Here is my first craft of Fall...hopefully not the last. Sure, I had to rummage around in my pantry/fridge/recycling can for almost empty or empty glass jars---but it sure was fun. :) And I think they turned out really, really cute! I found this cute craft floating around a few different blogs....I'm going to try to find them again and link it up to give credit to the people who deserve it just as soon as mommy-brain subsides.
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
My first Fall craft....
I really do love Halloween....even if I haven't had the energy or time to really decorate the last few years. Here is my first craft of Fall...hopefully not the last. Sure, I had to rummage around in my pantry/fridge/recycling can for almost empty or empty glass jars---but it sure was fun. :) And I think they turned out really, really cute! I found this cute craft floating around a few different blogs....I'm going to try to find them again and link it up to give credit to the people who deserve it just as soon as mommy-brain subsides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow, those are really cute, and look so easy! A great way to reuse household items. I'd be interested to know where you go the idea!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out really cute...great job!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
ReplyDelete