Monday, October 4, 2010

Apple Pickin'...

I got the suggestion of Baugher's Farm in Westminster, MD from a friend of mine...and it did not disappoint.  We all loved it.  We had taste tested a few apples and decided on two pecks of Mutsu or Crispin apples.  We enjoyed cut apples, apple dumplings, etc.

Love these characters.


Daddy showing Coop how to pick apples without dropping them....we had some trial and error.

Running up and down the paths like maniacs


What's with that serious face...?

Don't know why...I just love this picture.

Pulling with all of his might..

When you are a boy...everything is something to climb.

I mean...everything.

Such a cutie..

My Three Musketeers.

Of course, Daddy had to get in on it too...

Cooper has really found his love of swinging...he used to scream bloody murder at just the sight of them.

My sweet, thoughtful little boy...

My mischievous little ham..

Catching a ride on the way to the Petting Zoo.

Llamas, Cows, Emus, Goats, Donkeys, Geese, Ducks, Oh my...




He has mastered ladders too...

Don't you just want to pinch that hiney!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing says Fall like apple picking! Looks like a great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'd love to do something like that - never have before. Coop is so cute...looks like he's having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete