| Kyler and his good friend Carlton...looking oh so pleased to be pickin' pumpkins. |
![]() |
| My adorable little man... |
![]() |
| My handsome hubby... |
| The whole gang.. |
| My turn! Look--I am alive. There isn't much photo documentation that I exist, but I do...really.... |
| Discussion on how to pick a good pumpkin...or maybe he was telling me he had to potty....who knows?! |
![]() |
| Taking a pumpkin stroll with big sis! |
| Why is is that kids pick out pumpkins that are as big as they are...?? |
![]() |
| Coop loved running in the fields as much or maybe more than he liked picking the pumpkins....he is ALL BOY! |
![]() |
| Hitchin' a ride back to the hayride! |
| Contemplating life..? |
| My sweet boy giving out kisses! And to round out the moment...a port-o-potty in the background of the picture. :) |
| Pretty girl! |
| Cooper's new love....the bounce-bounce! And there is that port-o-potty again.... |









Looks like a fun time! Nice to see a few pictures of you for a change =) I LOVE the first picture of Cooper in the pumpkin patch, and seriously his green boots are awesome!!
ReplyDelete