So, our child care provider, Ms. Kim, was sick a few days last week. Thank goodness she is okay now. Anyhow, Cooper and I did have a couple of nice days together at the end of the week. And of course, I took the opportunity to get the camera out and take a few pictures! And Cooper took the opportunity to find every stick in our front and back yard...he also started collecting all of the fallen leaves. I love fall. I think he does too!

















Love these pics!!!! Coop is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThey sure are growing up fast aren't they? He is such a handsome little guy, you got some great pictures. Glad you enjoyed your time together, and that Ms. Kim is on the mend!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks great in orange. They are great fall photos!
ReplyDeletehe looks like such a big boy in these pictures! love his vest. :)
ReplyDelete