Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crockpot Cooking Linky Party








Well, since it is fall....all I can think of is apples and I'm hunting for new (and easy) recipes that include apples.  My family loves apple crisp, but that can take a while sometimes. This one was listed as a breakfast food, but I bet it would be yummy with some vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt for dessert, too!   Be sure to head over, and check out the other recipes if you're a busy momma (or daddy) and love your crock pot as much as I do.  I found this yummy recipe in a magazine (I apologize--I can't remember where)  recently:


Breakfast Apple Cobbler
4 medium-sized apples, peeled and sliced
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups granola cereal
Spray inside of crockpot with nonstick spray. Place apples in slow cooker and mix in remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 2-3 hours. 

Yield -  4 servings.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I need a new crock-pot! Everything in my crock-pot tastes like plastic :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum!!! I think I'm going to take this to MOPS...it's perfect! Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete