![]() |
| Anyone willing to venture a guess at how many pumpkins Cooper threw before I could get to him...while trying to not step on any of the tiny pumpkins in the hay?? |
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Zoo Boo
We went to Zoo Boo at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore on Halloween weekend. They only do it the weekend of Halloween...which I thought was a bit short, but once we got there I understood why it was only for a few days! They go all out! There were inflatable trains, bounce houses, pumpkin patches, mazes, simple games, a gem polishing station, trick or treat stations, all kinds of vendors with anything from cupcakes to entire meals, magicians, etc. It was great. My parents were in town for Halloween weekend which made it an even better time! I am ashamed to admit that I didn't take as many pictures as I had hoped to take while there...or during trick or treat. In my defense---I was trying to corral three kids at Zoo Boo among thousands of other kids and for trick or treating I was on my own for a bit until Matt showed up later after Kyler's last baseball game (who has baseball games on Halloween???). Kyler was the bad guy from Scream until his mask got too much moisture from his breathing, Elise was a Japanese princess, and Cooper was riding a dinosaur. I have slowly been sneaking candy to work to use as incentives for some students...there is SO MUCH...and we only let the kids trick or treat for about an hour and threw out anything questionable. Cooper would go up and say "tricksa treat", the nice person would tell him how cute he was (and he really was!), they would put candy in his bag, he would reach for more, and they would let him despite my protests telling me "Oh, he's okay. How can you say no to him?"...so that little dinosaur ridin' cutie pie ended up with the most candy I think. If he saw a sucker in their bowl he was all over it. He loves himself a good sucker...and calls them "pops".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love the dinosaur costume!
ReplyDelete