Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cooper's First Ride in a Cop Car...

and it better be his last.  :)

I could have just titled this "Truck Touch", but that wouldn't have been as much fun, right??  He didn't actually ride in a Police Car, but he did sit in the driver seat and turn on sirens.  Everyone had a great time at the Truck Touch...even the big kids.  We were there when the helicopter came in for it's landing which was pretty cool for the kids to see.  There were clowns with balloon sculptures, all kinds of vehicles, giveaways...heck, they even provided lunch for everyone.  Hot dog, apple, chips/pretzels, granola bars, and water.  I thought it was pretty darn cool.

Everyone waiting for their turn to get balloon animals/sculptures.

Two of my main men...but what is up with Cooper's goofy smile...?

My tired boy...this was also right around the time he was getting sick.  


Waiting in the SUPER LONG line for the helicopter.  It amazed me how long parents would let their kids hang out in it with such a long line....



Haha....I thought this was hilarious.  He wouldn't stop point or trying to touch the Orioles bird long enough to smile for a picture.  I guess 4/5 isn't bad..?

Brothers

He really liked the Police Car!

Getting a lift from Daddy

1 comment:

  1. What a great event!! And I agree, the title of the post is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete