While I was making truffles the other night Matt and the kids were all gathered around the table to assemble and decorate the Gingerbread Train that we had here at the house. The kids had been asking for weeks to do it, but we kept putting it off until closer to the holidays. As you can see fun was had by all, and I think that the decorating was taken to a whole new level! Not a piece of candy went to waste. Matt and I both agree that we'll just enjoy it from a far and won't actually be partaking of what is I'm sure a delicious work of art.
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Gingerbread Train
While I was making truffles the other night Matt and the kids were all gathered around the table to assemble and decorate the Gingerbread Train that we had here at the house. The kids had been asking for weeks to do it, but we kept putting it off until closer to the holidays. As you can see fun was had by all, and I think that the decorating was taken to a whole new level! Not a piece of candy went to waste. Matt and I both agree that we'll just enjoy it from a far and won't actually be partaking of what is I'm sure a delicious work of art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment