A special thanks to my cousin, Candice for tagging me.....I had no idea there was such a thing. :) This only took me about a week to complete---maybe I should have wished for more time in the day???
8 things about me:
1. I share my birthday with a special little guy--- Cole Forte. My cousin Candice's son.
2. I am allergic to chocolate....don't worry---I'm doing just fine without it.
3. I have to clean any dirty dishes in the sink before I can go to bed at night---a little OCD maybe?
4. I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up since I was in elementary school (besides a mom)---an occupational therapist.
5. I love to drive with the windows down on nice, sunny days. The blah, cold weather here makes me want those days!
6. I sometimes snort when I get to laughing too hard.
7. I actually like to go to the grocery and to do laundry....it's putting those items away that I don't like doing.
8. I read extremely fast. I can finish a large book (think James Patterson) in just a few hours.
8 Shows I watch:
1. 48 Hours Mystery
2. Football
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Seinfeld
5. The Amazing Race
6. Pretty much anything on Bravo
7. Pretty much anything on HGTV or DIY...I love home renovation shows.
8. I'm torn between The Bonnie Hunt Show and Oprah.....Bonnie Hunt is pretty entertaining.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. PF Changs
2. Romano's--- The BEST crab cake I've found in MD.
3. Cracker Barrel if only for the egg sandwich on sour dough.
4. Duclaw--- local brewery.
5. My mom's house....does that count?
6. Red Robin
7. Chick-Fil-A
8. Cheesecake Factory
8 Things that happened today:
1. Woke up to a babbling and giggling baby
2. Fed Cooper
3. Wrangled him into a diaper
4. Took a shower while Cooper napped
5. Got dressed---including hair (new no maintenance style is great) and make-up
6. Ordered crab cakes from Romano's to ship to family for gifts
7. Wrapped presents
8. Started taking dog crate back down since Boris appears as spry as the day he was born and no longer needs to be confined all day.
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Our first Christmas with Cooper
2. Christmas Eve mass at our new church
3. Cooper being 6 months old so we can take him to the day care center at the gym so it will be easier for both of us to go work-out on the same night.
4. A small part of me is looking forward to going to work again on the 19th---like 5% of me.
5. The first snow fall of the season
6. To when Cooper can sit in the grocery cart by himself or he can walk---that carrier is getting heavier and heavier all the time.
7. My parents coming up for the holidays.
8. 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 19th...it will be the end of Cooper's first day at day care.
8 Things I Wish for:
1. To live the Serenity Prayer every day.
2. For a happy and healthy family with very little drama.
3. To make my family proud.
4. To return to the midwest.
5. For Cooper to continue to be the happiest little guy I know, and to grow up with good values.
6. That my parents will continue to be able to come for visits often so that Cooper grows up with them on more than occasional visits.
7. A little housecleaning fairy who would come overnight to get everything done that I just can't possibly do during one day.
1. I share my birthday with a special little guy--- Cole Forte. My cousin Candice's son.
2. I am allergic to chocolate....don't worry---I'm doing just fine without it.
3. I have to clean any dirty dishes in the sink before I can go to bed at night---a little OCD maybe?
4. I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up since I was in elementary school (besides a mom)---an occupational therapist.
5. I love to drive with the windows down on nice, sunny days. The blah, cold weather here makes me want those days!
6. I sometimes snort when I get to laughing too hard.
7. I actually like to go to the grocery and to do laundry....it's putting those items away that I don't like doing.
8. I read extremely fast. I can finish a large book (think James Patterson) in just a few hours.
8 Shows I watch:
1. 48 Hours Mystery
2. Football
3. Big Bang Theory
4. Seinfeld
5. The Amazing Race
6. Pretty much anything on Bravo
7. Pretty much anything on HGTV or DIY...I love home renovation shows.
8. I'm torn between The Bonnie Hunt Show and Oprah.....Bonnie Hunt is pretty entertaining.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. PF Changs
2. Romano's--- The BEST crab cake I've found in MD.
3. Cracker Barrel if only for the egg sandwich on sour dough.
4. Duclaw--- local brewery.
5. My mom's house....does that count?
6. Red Robin
7. Chick-Fil-A
8. Cheesecake Factory
8 Things that happened today:
1. Woke up to a babbling and giggling baby
2. Fed Cooper
3. Wrangled him into a diaper
4. Took a shower while Cooper napped
5. Got dressed---including hair (new no maintenance style is great) and make-up
6. Ordered crab cakes from Romano's to ship to family for gifts
7. Wrapped presents
8. Started taking dog crate back down since Boris appears as spry as the day he was born and no longer needs to be confined all day.
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Our first Christmas with Cooper
2. Christmas Eve mass at our new church
3. Cooper being 6 months old so we can take him to the day care center at the gym so it will be easier for both of us to go work-out on the same night.
4. A small part of me is looking forward to going to work again on the 19th---like 5% of me.
5. The first snow fall of the season
6. To when Cooper can sit in the grocery cart by himself or he can walk---that carrier is getting heavier and heavier all the time.
7. My parents coming up for the holidays.
8. 3:30 p.m. on Dec. 19th...it will be the end of Cooper's first day at day care.
8 Things I Wish for:
1. To live the Serenity Prayer every day.
2. For a happy and healthy family with very little drama.
3. To make my family proud.
4. To return to the midwest.
5. For Cooper to continue to be the happiest little guy I know, and to grow up with good values.
6. That my parents will continue to be able to come for visits often so that Cooper grows up with them on more than occasional visits.
7. A little housecleaning fairy who would come overnight to get everything done that I just can't possibly do during one day.
8. For Cooper to grow up knowing who his Uncle Chris was...
No comments:
Post a Comment