On a brighter note...Cooper has been taking longer naps more often. Good for him, and Good for mommy! He gets his rest, and I am able to get more done during the day!
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
It's a sad day....
Tomorrow is my first day back at work. Everyone keeps telling me how it will be good for both of us. Adult interaction for me, and kid interaction for Cooper. I'm trying to believe everyone, but I feel sad to leave my little man with someone else (who incidentally is right down the street from work and appears to be a fantastic woman and mother---she just isn't me). We'll try out working until the end of the school year and then revisit the topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment