Since I'm normally the one behind the camera it's not often that you will see me in a picture so I asked Matt to get a picture of Cooper and I the other night. He just might be the best lookin' baby I've ever seen. Being in a picture with him definitely takes the pressure off of me to "look good".
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Me and My Little Man...
Since I'm normally the one behind the camera it's not often that you will see me in a picture so I asked Matt to get a picture of Cooper and I the other night. He just might be the best lookin' baby I've ever seen. Being in a picture with him definitely takes the pressure off of me to "look good".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a good looking picture! You look great. I love how Cooper is sucking on his fingers. Owen does the same thing.
ReplyDeleteYep, we're hard pressed to find a moment when he doesn't have his fingers or something else in his mouth nowadays.
ReplyDelete