Well, I felt like I should post something while I had a moment since it's been so long since I have been on here. Matt, Cooper, and I went to Kentucky to visit our family over the Thanksgiving holiday which was great. Matt had to come back that weekend, but Cooper and I kept on visiting until later in the week when my Dad drove back with us. While we were in Kentucky we had a "special" visitor....the stomach flu. That was loads of fun! I'm still not feeling back to 100%, but so much better than those first few days. Unfortunately, feeling ill kept me from going to Indy to visit friends. Hopefully we'll get back there soon!
Upon our return to MD we had the kids for the weekend, and not one hour after they got here we had a trauma in the family. The gate was accidentally left open and one of our weims got hit by a car. Can you believe that the person who hit him didn't even stop??? What is wrong with people? I won't take the excuse that maybe they didn't know they hit something---he's 90+ lbs. and Matt heard the hit. It was a horribly traumatic thing for all of us especially Matt who has gone through a lot with Boris (on the bottom and Tasha is on the top), but thankfully he is going to be fine---just some soft tissue damage so he's sore. After getting the bill from the vet's office I have decided that I should have gone to school to be a vet. Holy smokes....it's a money maker! Then we put up the tree and I made some of my "famous" cut-out cookies to later decorate. And today we went to church and then to see the Cirque Du Soleil show Kooza that is going on in The National Harbor in Washington D.C. We kept it a surprise for the kids and it just about ate them up to be in suspense for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment