
that's what I felt when going to sleep last night. I was afraid to see what I would wake up to this morning. Who knows what the actual total snowfall was....the wind was blowing so hard it's hard to tell, but I'm going with 20+ inches. Here are some pictures of us having fun outside this morning...even the dogs got in on the fun. They had a heck of a time running and chasing each other in the snow. Tasha even tried to hitch a ride on the sled with Cooper at one point. The snow finally stopped sometime late last night or this morning....
The good news is that being snowed in gave me lots of time to catch up on posting pictures. I think between yesterday and today I posted 5-6 times. A record maybe? At least for me.














That's a lot of snow! Thanks for the comment on my blog by the way!
ReplyDeleteWe are moving to Pennsylvania in a couple months, near Harrisburg...I guess the snow I see in Maryland is comparable to what we'll get in Penn?? WOW!
Unbelievable! I've never seen so much snow except for in pictures of the blizzard of '78! Love your blog and your videos too! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete