Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Bad mommy...
somehow in the hectic togetherness that is Thanksgiving---I forgot to take pictures of this handsome boy in his cute little sweater vest. The only pictures I managed to take were of Cooper after he had passed out in Grampa's arms. He really was cute....and if I weren't so honest I would put him back in it and recreate some portion of Thanksgiving so you could see him. Oh well---maybe sometime this weekend I'll get it back out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You must put the vest back on! It is too cute! I was just about to leave a comment on your blog encouraging you to post:). Thanks! Cooper is adorable! Passed out! I wish Cole would do that at a family gathering.
ReplyDeleteaww how cute:)
ReplyDeleteAww..what a cute little preppy vest :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that vest!!! :)
ReplyDelete