Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saturday morning snow pictures...







well, depending on where you are in the country you may or may not know that we have gotten A LOT of snow the last two and a half days.  I'm talking 20+ inches by Sunday.  And Baltimore, MD is NOT prepared to deal with this much snow.  In the last few years that we have lived here it's more about being prepared to deal with ice and maybe a few inches of snow.  At one point yesterday I wondered if it was ever going to stop snowing.  Seriously...it was like living in a snow globe.  Anyhow....Cooper loved going outside in the snow.  We took a few sled rides up and down our driveway.  Yep, I bought a sled thinking that maybe it would keep some of the snow away----guess sleds and snow aren't like having your umbrella and having no rain.  There are also two in there of my stepson wearing his sister's boots....I thought he would greatly appreciate me recording him wearing pink snow boots.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment