So, back in October I made jack-o-lanterns out of some glass containers in my recycling bin after I saw the great project idea on this site Freecycle Friday - Glowing Jack O'Lanterns. Well, here I was sitting in the kitchen with the growing recycling pile since I couldn't get to the recycling container under all the snow and thought I would make some snowmen just like I made the jack-o-lanterns. So here is the finished project. I made some with button eyes and noses, and some with tissue paper eyes and noses. The buttons were SO much easier.
Oh, and here are some of the cut-out cookies that I made and we all decorated. This was towards the end of the batch....all creativity was gone. I was in "get it done, and get out of my kitchen" mode. This year I also limited the number of designs we did for cut-out cookies so that I could limit the colors of icing I made....I only did snowmen (my favorite) and stockings. I know...I'm boring, but oh well.
Got the shoes! It was like Christmas! All of our forwarded mail just showed up:). Thanks a bunch!!!!! We won't have to buy shoes for a little while at least:).
ReplyDeleteGreat pic of the kids!!!