Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
BRU coupon needs a good home...
Today we got one of those cute little ads for Bab.ies R Us with coupons. There are a lot of them in there for so many things, but the best one is the 15% off anything coupon. Could anyone use it...? I know BRU is a bit more expensive than other places, but some things you just can't find anywhere else. I'd hate for it to go to waste. I think they are good until 1/21.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are definitely going to be buying something from Babies R Us in the next few weeks for a shower, but I'd hate for you to have to spend 44 cents to mail it here!:)
ReplyDelete