e had a joint birthday party for Matt and Coop on Saturday. It was great. All of Cooper's grandparents made the trip in for the special occasion. Matt's brother and his family came up from VA, too. It was a full house, but we had good food and great company! Thank you Marion for the yummy food you brought! We are blessed with such a great family. Cooper is building up a nice little saving account and has some great new toys to play with now. We're going to have to start doing bath-time in the big tub so he got some new toys for the tub and a CUTE hooded towel that I'll have to get a shot of later. He loved playing with his cousins, and all of the kisses and hugs he got on that day! I had to give him a fork (yes a fork) to get him started in the cake....he didn't get much into his mouth, but he sure did have a fun time playing in it.
*** I have some more pictures to put up....but I have to get to bed. 6 a.m. rolls around pretty quickly!
Great shots, Angie! Looks like it was bunches of fun! He's so big!
ReplyDeleteOh, those pics are precious! My faves are the one with the icing face and the one with the hat. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! And I love that onesie...how fun!! :)
ReplyDelete