So, here's a fella who likes to take the scenic route. A previous trip like the one you see resulted in the removal of everything on the bottom shelves of my mom's baker's rack. Good thing Grammy loves this little guy---she didn't mind having her things rearranged so he could keep going on his adventure. Guess we can look forward to a grown man who doesn't stop and ask for directions and likes to take leisurely Sunday drives....I think I'll happily ride shot-gun!
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
The Road Less Traveled...
So, here's a fella who likes to take the scenic route. A previous trip like the one you see resulted in the removal of everything on the bottom shelves of my mom's baker's rack. Good thing Grammy loves this little guy---she didn't mind having her things rearranged so he could keep going on his adventure. Guess we can look forward to a grown man who doesn't stop and ask for directions and likes to take leisurely Sunday drives....I think I'll happily ride shot-gun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment