Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Lollipop, Lollipop...
Ohhhhh lolli-lolli-pop......can't get that song outta my head since taking these pictures today. I have to thank my friend Emily for giving me the idea after seeing her pictures of adorable little Lila in a similar (but messier) situation.
Oh my...I kept waiting for the super sloppy pictures, but what a little gentleman!:) He's got that look in his eye that's saying "this looks like something I could get in big trouble with" haha
We kept the remaining lollipop for him to try again. I had to rinse it off....he tried crawling off with it in his hand and it had a few fuzzies. I'm determined to get that sloppy picture....loved Lila's!
Oh my...I kept waiting for the super sloppy pictures, but what a little gentleman!:) He's got that look in his eye that's saying "this looks like something I could get in big trouble with" haha
ReplyDeleteWe kept the remaining lollipop for him to try again. I had to rinse it off....he tried crawling off with it in his hand and it had a few fuzzies. I'm determined to get that sloppy picture....loved Lila's!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!!!!
ReplyDelete