Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Having trouble....
so, a few post down I have posted pictures that I took of Cooper for his one year pictures....but I'm having trouble deciding which one to blow up for our wall....any suggestions??
Oh my gosh, they are all so cute I don't know how to pick! I love the first one because it so captures the moment and you can just "feel" the fun...but the others are equally as cute!! I really don't think you can go wrong. :)
Oh my gosh, they are all so cute I don't know how to pick! I love the first one because it so captures the moment and you can just "feel" the fun...but the others are equally as cute!! I really don't think you can go wrong. :)
ReplyDelete