Grammy and Grampa got Coop this old classic--- the Sock Monkey. Remember those?? Well, it just may be his new best pal. Here he is with Grammy wrestlin' with it on the bed, and here he is later that night. He tucked his blanky between his legs, and then reached behind him to "spoon" with the sock monkey. I've been trying to get him to say something resembling "monkey", but he just calls it "dog". What can I say---he's a dog guy.
Welcome to our world! This little piece of the internet is about the adventures of our family which includes me (a working mom who loves to craft when possible), my husband (a working dad who travels a great deal), our three kids--a teenager, a preening pre-teen, and a handsome little preschooler. Oh, and our rotten golden doodle, Penny.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
His new best friend....
Grammy and Grampa got Coop this old classic--- the Sock Monkey. Remember those?? Well, it just may be his new best pal. Here he is with Grammy wrestlin' with it on the bed, and here he is later that night. He tucked his blanky between his legs, and then reached behind him to "spoon" with the sock monkey. I've been trying to get him to say something resembling "monkey", but he just calls it "dog". What can I say---he's a dog guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is quite cute! I have a tutorial to make a sock monkey, so I'm going to try to be brave and make one for Owen one of these days...
ReplyDeleteCole is starting to love stuffed animals, too. He's always "kissing" them.
ReplyDelete